Wednesday, October 21, 2009



My PlateMate @75rb





My Plate-Mate is a first-of-a-kind children's learning tool for eating. Envision a product that could assist a toddler to learn how to eat with a plate and utensil, without the usual mess and clean-up! My Plate-Mate does that…It helps toddlers learn how to eat like big kids and minimizes the mess that comes with toddler meals.

My Plate-Mate is a spill-guard that attaches to the rim of a standard plate to prevent food from falling off the plate while a child eats. It can be interchanged and used with any 8” – 9 ½” plate. Parents welcome this new learning tool into their homes to help their children eat more efficiently during mealtimes. My Plate-Mate’s innovative design helps a child to scoop food onto their utensil with ease. There is less of a mess to clean up after meals. My Plate-Mate can be used by children in early childhood through the age of 6.

My Plate-Mate also promotes healthier eating for kids and their families. Many parents feed their children finger foods that are convenient to eat but that are not necessarily nutritious. Now entire families can eat the same wholesome meal. My Plate-Mate helps to corral food on a plate making it possible to eat any type of food. My Plate-Mate simplifies meals for kids and makes mealtime a more enjoyable experience for the whole family.

My Plate-Mate is made in the U.S.A. and is made of FDA approved plastic. It is lead-free and does not contain PVC, phthalates, polycarbonates, or bisphenol-a. It is dishwasher-safe and is conveniently portable, so that children can enjoy their meals anywhere. My Plate-Mate comes in three color choices: white, blue and pink.

MADE IN THE USA ● DISHWASHER SAFE ● MINIMAL ECO FRIENDLY PACKAGING

Using My Plate-Mate at meal time will:

  • Prevent messy spills on the table
  • Help your child successfully learn to use a utensil
  • Increase your child's confidence and independence at meals
  • Promote developmental growth as your child advances to the next stage of self feeding

Simple and Easy:

  • Fits onto a child's 8"-9 1/2" round plate
  • Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
  • Light and easy to transport to restaurants or outings
  • Made in the USA of certified, FDA approved plastic
  • For kids 2+ years
  • Lead Free, No BPA or Phthalates
ada 3 pilihan warna : biru, pink dan putih











0 komentar: